The people in the church

You know ever since I was young, I always thought that the people in the church were the nicest people in the world. I have been going to church for a long time now and I was always told that church was the best you could be. Well since I have been there I was never felt welcomed; I always felt i never belonged there. Growing up, I used to be the laughing stock of both school and church. I used to be called nerd, stiff man, glasses man and so on. I had no friends and sometimes I was sidelined due to my lack of athleticism ( I was never good at sports).  I remember onetime people at my church spread rumors about me being an homosexual even though I was just a kid and I wasn't even one. This tarnished my stature very badly and it took some years to be fixed. I remember when those church folks would call me a weirdo even now. Some don't even know my name, age, birthday or school and I have been there for over 20 years. Yet these are the same folks telling you to love one another. Over the years, I have noticed what church people are attracted to; it's  so much godliness or purity, it's prestige. You see church people like popular people which are rich people, high class people and those other posers. You see once you're not in crowd, you are considered useless. Many times I've seen those people drive in their fancy cars without seeing me waving at them. Yeah, many times. I remember seeing some of my church brethren at school and when I wave they seem not to acknowledge my presence, well some of them. But when see other posh members it's all smiles and hugs. It is true a lot of hypocrites attend my church and some false people too. There's a few who you can keep it real with but the rest are just vain and totally unreal.  Now I'm not criticizing the church; just showing up the obvious faults and I have only one thing to say to the church, change your ways and act right. If you agree this blog just say agree in the comments below and thank you for all your support, it means a lot to me. Next time people.

Comments

  1. I rate your honesty, I agree that's how it is sometimes but don't allow these people to hinder your praise and communion with the Almighty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons female friends are the worst

Harsh Truths No wants to hear

How to tell when you're not valued (worthless)