My letter to Student Loan

Dear Student Loan

I would like to thank you for the opportunity for me to receive a tertiary education. You have given me a chance that I would be unable to fulfil. However, I must confess something to you. I cannot repay. You see due to this tough economic climate in the island and the world has caused many jobs to vanish or become difficult to attain. But you don't care about that, you just want your money. Well, that's what  I am trying to explain to you about my situation. You see for months now I have been looking for a job but there is nothing available so please have some mercy on me.  Please I beg you to consider my situation and please have some mercy on me. I don't want to receive any public embarrassment from you for my poverty stricken life. I can barely make ends meet. So please, please bare with me, a poor student, just trying to be somebody in this cruel world. Don't make me regret coming to you for assistance. I know I could be something else but please don't make me have to do anything dangerous just to repay you. So please consider my situation. Please?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons female friends are the worst

Harsh Truths No wants to hear

How to tell when you're not valued (worthless)